(Credit: Tucson Craft Beer Crawl)
Let the good times crawl from 1 – 5 p.m. on Saturday, February 16 as Tucson Craft Beer Crawl takes over downtown with local brews and more.
The adventure allows you to explore new areas of downtown, new beer, and perhaps favorite beer you’ve already tried in locations you’ve already seen. Either way, it’s a fun experience getting out there and seeing what Tucson has to offer.
At least ten venues and 25 participating brewers are confirmed so far but more are expected to join as we creep closer to the event.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy your ticket
- Starting at 11 a.m., take your printed or mobile tickets and ID to your selected check-in spot to receive your wristband, map, and sampling glass
- VIP admission starts at noon and General Admission starts at 1 p.m.
- Plan your journey through downtown with the provided map
There’s more than one type of ticket to purchase depending on the kind of crawling experience you’re looking for. If you’d rather not drink but still want to join your friends on the journey, “Designated Driver” tickets are only $8.
Tucson Craft Beer Crawl Tickets
General Admission Tickets ($40):
- 11:00 a.m. check-in and entry at 1 p.m.
- 30 drink tickets
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Food available for purchase at various venues
- “North Check-in” is located at 126 E. Seventh St. and “South Check-in” is at 55 S. Fifth Ave.
VIP Admission Tickets ($70)
- Free burrito at Illegal Pete’s for the pre-party
- 11:00 a.m. check-in and entry is at noon
- 40 drink tickets
- Commemorative tasting glass
For every ticket purchased, a portion of the proceeds will be sent to the three Arizona non-profits Rialto Theatre, Arizona Craft Brewers Guild, and Watershed Management Group. Since the event’s first year in 2014, nearly $34,000 has been donated to the Watershed Management Group.
If you’re really on the ball this year, you can get 10% off of your ticket by using the “early bird” promo code FIRST100 — meaning that you’re one of the first 100 people to buy your ticket.
Participating Breweries & Beers
- 1912 Brewing Company – Kompadre Kölsch, Peachy Guero
- The Address Brewing at 1702 – The Beet Gose On, (Whiskey Barrel Aged) Mesquite Porter
- Barrio Brewing Company – Rae’s Ruby Red IPA, NCAAle, Barrio Blonde, Barrio Rojo, Citrazona
- BlackRock Brewers – Lil’ Naranja Session IPA, Chewbacca Brown Ale, BlackRock 99 Shilling Scottish Ale
- Borderlands Brewing Company – Borderlands Winter Warmer, Toole Avenue IPA
- Buqui Bichi Brewing Company – Banquetera Kölsch, SahuarIPA American IPA, Chúcata Amber Ale
- Button Brew House – Volstead Pilsner, Little Brother (Märzen – German Style Amber Lager)
- Catalina Brewing Company – 24 Hop Double IPA, Mesquite Agave
- Corbett Brewing Company – VMO, IPA, Stone Face Pale Ale
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company – The Hop a Hazy IPA, Cloud People Tamarind Sour Brown
- Dillinger Brewing Company – Maple Mania Imperial Maple Porter, Brut 100 IPA
- Dragoon Brewing Company – Stronghold Session Ale, Refraction Pale Ale
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company – Mind Haze (Hazy IPA), Mocha Merlin Coffee/Chocolate infused Milk Stout, Luponic Distortion (Experimental IPA), Rosalie (Beer Rose – beer/wine hybrid)
- Founders Brewing Company – All Day IPA, Solid Gold Premium Lager, Rubaeus, Breakfast Stout
- The Grand Canyon Brewing Company – Trail Hike Session IPA, American Pilsner, Sunset Amber
- Harbottle Brewing Company – Harbottle IPA, Easy Going Blonde Ale, No Trabajes Tanto Amber Lager
- Historic Brewing Company – Piehole Porter, Undercover Cucumber Blonde, Opposable IPA, Oceanfront Property Arizona Lager
- Huss Brewing Company – Scottsdale Blonde, Orange Blossom, Koffee Kölsch, Copper State IPA
- La Cumbre Brewing Company – Elevated IPA, Slice Of Hefen, Malpais Stout
- Modern Times Beer – Haunted Stars Imperial Rye Porter w/ NOLA Coffee, City of the Sun IPA, Fortunate Islands Pale Ale, Fruitlands Gose
- Mother Road Brewing Company – Lost Highway, Kölsch Style Ale, Tower Station IPA, Limited Release Hazy IPA
- Mudshark Brewery – Vanilla Caramel Porter, Desert Magic IPA, Full Moon Belgian White
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Company – “DeMas” IPA and more
- SanTan Brewing Company – Juicy Jack, Moon Juice IPA, Mr. Pineapple
- Sentinel Peak Brewing Company – Salida Del Sol Mexican Amber, Dewpoint Dunkel, El Munoz Mexican Lite (specialty), Code 3 IPA (specialty)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company – Pale Ale, Hazy Little Thing IPA, Brut IPA, Sierraveza
- Ten55 Brewing and Sausage House – Nelson IPA, Gran Fondo Amber Ale
- Tombstone Brewing Company – Cream Ale, Passionfruit Brett Sour, “All The Hops” IPA, Imperial Oatmeal Stout’’
To stay updated, visit the Tucson Craft Beer Crawl on Facebook. For more information and to purchase your tickets, head over to tucsoncraftbeercrawl.com.